WHAT MOTHERHOOD TAUGHT ME
PLUS: 5 Special “Mother & Child” photo sessions up for sale! Be quick!
Mother’s Day in the UK falls on 11 March this year. There is still some time, and I’m excited to offer 5 “Mother & Child” sessions to celebrate mums and motherhood!
Being a mum of two small children, I know how crazy life can be. Beauty and love, exhaustion and chaos come hand in hand. One moment is full of laughter, the next full of tears.
Motherhood is an experience that cannot be summed up in a few sentences. It is powerful, complex and constantly evolving. Recently I was asked the question, what motherhood taught me? A few things jumped to mind immediately:
- You can’t plan for everything (true for life in general, but I learned to accept it through motherhood).
- We all have our limits (my strengths and weaknesses are truly tested every day)
- Awareness of what you want from life (setting priorities got easier, professionally & privately)
- and finally, unconditional love and joy within all the chaos and noise.
Motherhood was also the engine behind celebrating the little things in life and turning my passion for photography into a profession.
Beyond doubt, motherhood is a teacher and we all learn new things every day. Her lessons are demanding, joyful, unexpected and often enough simply insane.
Make sure you pause from time to time, and just let go. Enjoy the emotions and connections you have with your children. So often mothers are the ones behind the camera, taking the pictures. I would love to give you the opportunity to change this!
In celebration of motherhood, I offer 5 special “Mother & Child” sessions, each will contain:
- a 30-40 min photo session, Monday – Friday only
- Child / children can be of any age
- pre-planning call to answer all your questions
- all print rights as well as access to a private password protected gallery
- 15 edited high resolution digital images in colour and black & white
- One free 12x8 print of your choice on beautiful fine art cotton paper
Special total price per session: £199*
*The offer expires on 31 March 2018. Location for photo session must be within Central London or within 9 miles drive of Richmond TW9
BONUS: I will share some funny ‘parenting fail’ moments with you during our session!
HOW TO BOOK:
Simply drop me an email at email@example.com mentioning “Mother’s Day 2018”
I’m looking forward to hearing your stories of your family and teacher, Motherhood!